Summer activities in Maria Alm: the best excursions
The best sights around Maria Alm
The organic farm Ebengut is located in the heart of the Hochkönig holiday region, which itself is located centrally, thus being ideally suited for a number of excursions and summer activities in Maria Alm for the entire family.
The choice is yours during your summer holidays in Maria Alm: would you like to go to the province of Salzburg, southern Bavaria or the adjacent Tyrol?
Here are some of the potential excursions around Maria Alm:
- Zell am See: historic town centre, ideal for various types of water sports
- Cultural capital Salzburg: full dose of culture and history in Mozart city
- Innsbruck: experience history up close in Tyrol’s historical capital
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road: view of the Alps, the Grossglockner and the Pasterze with visitors’ centre and sun terrace
- Seisenbergklamm: in Weissbach bei Lofer; ideal for various hikes
- Arthurhaus on the foot of the Hochkönig
- Krimml Waterfalls: breath-taking waterfalls, interactive exhibition WasserWunderWelt
- Kaprun reservoir lakes: imposing water masses with optional guided tour across the dam
- Mountain pine distillery St. Ullrich
- Swarovski crystal worlds in Wattens: crystal paradise with special interactive stages, attractions and a playground
- Ice Giant World Werfen: largest ice caves of the Alps in close proximity to the Ebengut
- Hohenwerfen Castle: birds of prey demonstration, historical festivities
- National park centre Mittersill: interesting facts about the national park, its natural and cultural landscape (free of charge with the Hochkönig Card)
- Open-air museum Salzburg: journey through Salzburg’s past with inn, brewery, farmstead, crafts demonstrations, water playground for children
A summer holiday alone is not enough to enjoy all summer activities in Maria Alm and experience all excursions throughout the Hochkönig holiday region and its surroundings.
Start your exploration with a non-binding enquiry!