An extra portion of relaxation
To make your stay in the Hochkönig region even more pleasant, mountain spring water, organic coffee and organic tea are available for our guests in the apartments. Basic equipment for children can also be provided.
We have equipped the kitchens with the latest appliances and they are well-stocked with all the basics. Organic herbs, which can be used for free, refine every dish and you are also welcome to use the two barbecue areas. We also offer a delivery service from local restaurants in Maria Alm twice a week during the winter season.
We pay special attention to the sports facilities in the Hochkönig region. In addition to our own locker, a washing area for hiking boots and bikes and the rental of hiking poles, backpacks and snowshoes, we offer our guests a shuttle service in the middle of the Hochkönig ski area in winter.
Also four-legged family members feel comfortable with us. For hygienic reasons we will charge an extra fee for cleaning (on request), please bring suitable food for your dog yourself.
- Private sauna in almost all apartments – equipped with bathrobes, bath slippers and towels
- Children’s equipment with highchair, cot, changing mat & washbasin stool
- Unique location in the middle of the Hochkönig region
- Private terrace with outdoor heaters
- Room service vouchers
- Daily room service upon request
- Organic coffee, organic tea and our own mountain spring water in every room
- Sumptuous breakfast with local products – of course also for vegetarians
- free wifi in the entire house
In winter, a twice weekly delivery service from local restaurants
- Barbecue facilities in the garden or, on colder days, in our barbecue hut
- Herb beds with local organic herbs: partly in your own apartment on the terrace or in the herb corner in the courtyard garden
- Hochkönig Card – free of charge
- Shuttle service in the winter to the Hochkönig ski area by prior arrangement
- Heated separate locker and ski/hiking room
- Washing area for hiking boots and bikes
- Hiking poles, hiking rucksacks and snowshoes for hire
- Rental of e-bikes for everyone (for an extra charge)
- Adventure playground and petting zoo – helping hands are always welcome
- Charging station for e-cars
Relaxing massages directly in your own suite – book our masseuse on request for massages on site on certain days
In the Ebengut Naturladen you can find delicacies and small gifts from the region